Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dog Class--Week Two...

Since I had to be in Seattle Friday I was a half hour late for class. Justin took both dogs and I figured he would just leave Abby in the back of the Nissan until I got there. I was wrong. He took my awesome dog out into the park, put her on a down stay and low and behold...she stayed!! For the first half hour of class she layed down and stayed in one spot!! It wasn't until Justin was asked to move to the front of the line to start heeling that she got a little scared. When she couldn't see him anymore she slowly started to sit up, just waiting for the correction knowing she was on a down stay, but she was great!!


Lexie's doing really good in class, granted this is her second time to go through the first three weeks of class, I still think she's doing great!

This week we didn't forget the coats. Lexie was the first to get hers on, since she's smaller than Abby she gets cold a lot faster!

This isn't a very good picture of Lexie, but a better picture of their really cute little jackets. After looking all over to find jackets for them (all of which were at least $20.00 a piece) I found two jackets at Ross for $5.00 each in the two sizes I needed. Can't beat that!!Cooper did really well this week too. He still loves to play, but now he knows what it means to get down to business too.

0 comments: