Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, April 25, 2008

A Little Camera Fun...

Julie and Ron were gone on Thursday, so Grandma got to bring the kids over for piano lessons. Sarah saw our camera and said, "I want to take a picture". I first took a close up of her, to show her how to use the camera. I then put the camera around Sarah's neck and told her to go take a picture of Grandma. She did as she was instructed. Mind you...this is an SLR camera so you have to look through the eye peice to take the picture. You can't just take what you see on the screen, because there is no picture displayed on the screen until you take a picture. She did a pretty good job, so I thought I would share Sarah's picture of Grandma.



I was in the office giving Emma piano lessons when I hear...... "Sarah, go put that away. That camera is expensive and it isn't a toy!"

News to Grandma........Justin told her to do it!!

I love you mom!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.