Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Playing at Uncle Justin & Aunt Jamie's...

Before dinner we were hanging out at our house..Maddie loves the piano!!

Maddie likes playing with the potato head too, but she just takes pieces out of the box and puts them all over the floor...she doesn't actually assemble potato heads yet.
After dinner we blew up the Balzac, which is just a giant balloon inside this canvas cover...I'm sorry there are so many pictures of Maddie outside playing with the ball. I've never been able to get a picture of this smile, so I couldn't pick just one.










This is the first time I've seen Maddie show any interest in Braden...they aren't great pictures...but I HAD to post them!!

Braden is such a great kid!! I swear he never cries!!!

1 comments:

Anna Beal said...

Oh my goodness, he is so big. What cute kids!