Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, May 18, 2008

The Joys of Summer Heat...

It has been a miserable weekend at the Law house! With yesterday's temperatures reaching 95 we were sweating without our A/C! Thursday, after piano lessons, Justin and his mom borrowed a window A/C unit from his grandparents. It has done wonders for keeping our bedroom cool, but the rest of the house is only a few degree's cooler than outside...if cooler at all!! It is supposed to get up to 93 today, since Justin and I are both working, we decided to leave the girls outside, so they wouldn't bake inside the house!! We're scheduled to get a new A/C installed on Tuesday...and Tuesday can't come fast enough!!

1 comments:

Jessica Waite said...

Why in the world was your house built without a/c? Summers in that part of the state are disgustingly hot! We don't have A/c either but it doesn't get that hot here. Oh, and to comment on your comment you made about telling people when I get pregnant. To be totally frank, I didn't know that you guys were still trying. I guess I really don't know what your situation is, and so I assumed that you guys couldn't. Sorry for that assumption. I guess it's kind of a senitive subject, so I never asked. Well, I'm estactic for you if you can get pregnant! Make sure that a least when your 3 months along you put one of those cool blog tools you can find at www.babystrology.com/tickers/. I want to know and celebrate with you when you get pregnant!