Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, May 19, 2008

Time for a Change...

I've been thinking about cutting and coloring my hair for a couple months, and finally made the phone call last week to make an appointment. Friday afternoon, I got it done! I've had blonde highlights since high school and I was ready for something different, so I went dark. I was a little nervous, but the more I look at it the more I like it...Here it is...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it brown! You're right you've had blonde highlights since I can remember, your hair is a lot longer than I remember as well. Way to go- By the way, we booked our tickets, I won't be in Payette for as long as I'd hoped but it will have to suffice. I get there August 7th and leave the 13th for our reunion. Hope to see you!