Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, August 7, 2009

An Afternoon at the Lake...

Saturday, August 1st, we went out to Bully Creek outside of Vale with Aunt Linda and Dave. It was so much fun. I had forgotten how much I love to be on the lake and in the water. Michael was the first one out of the boat.
It's probably been ten years or more since I skied, but I was up on the second try. There were no tricks, no leaving the wake, I just stood there, proud to be out of the water.
My mom said if I skied she'd ski...well here she is...yep, that's my mom...she ROCKS!
Justin swore on our way up he wasn't getting in the water...boy was he wrong. :)
Dave and his friend Mike like to surf behind the boat and they make it look so easy.

Michael's the only one of us that tried it...and I think he would have succeeded had his nose bleed not gotten in the way.
After some time in the boat we walked back up to the park where Aunt Linda made us hamburgers YUM and we relaxed...and I need one of these chairs if we're going to do more camping...these chairs were AWESOME!

1 comments:

Julz said...

Oh I miss the water, looks like you had a blast. If Andrew's sister want's us we are going to come to Idaho for thanksgiving. His Aunt Sheryl is dieing with terminal cancer and we really want to see her, we just hope she holds on that long. I get so homesick every time I look at your blog. Funny how I feel homesick when I only lived there for a year but I really feel like it is my home. Miss you guys, can't wait to see and hang out with you again.