Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Saturday, August 15, 2009

Hot August Nights...

Friday, August 7th we drove down to Reno to see Michael's family and go to Hot August Nights. It's been YEARS since I've been down for Hot August Nights. We left Friday night after Michael got off work at 5. I had uploaded Harry Potter 7 on my ipod so I made them listen all the way there (and back). Out first stop when we got into Sparks at midnight was non other than In-n-Out of course! :)
Saturday we slept in and ran some errands before meeting up with Michael's parents for dinner at Applebees. Then we headed down to watch the cruise.
The Mystery Machine


I got to meet up Saturday night with my best friend from elementary school, Kayla, we hadn't seen each other in at least 10 years, it was so great to catch up!
Sunday morning we slept in, again, (we like to do that) and went to lunch at In-n-Out with Michael's parents and newly adopted brother and sister.
Angel (4) & Thomas (2)

0 comments: