Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oh, Canada!!!

We can't thank Sharon and Rick enough for being such AWESOME hosts for us last week while we were visiting on "holiday" in Vancouver! We had so much fun and can't wait to go back! So for a little background on our trip to Vancouver...Sharon and I met through work, she's a travel agent and I, at the time, worked on the travel agent support desk. She caught my eye when she kept calling in to get upgrades for Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum, the two stars of my FAVORITE show, Smallville. So I asked her about it, and that started our friendship. She's been telling us to come up for several of years and something has always come up that has gotten in the way of us getting passports.
Then Michael moved in. Michael served his mission in Vancouver so he was dieing to go back. What a great idea, I thought! So we ordered passports, booked some positive space tickets and planned a trip!
Thanks again Sharon for EVERYTHING! We can't wait for you guys to come down here so we can return your hospitality....and we will be back to Vancouver!!

0 comments: