Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, August 7, 2009

Shooting Skills...

On July 25th, after the Law Family BBQ the guys (Jesse, Josh & JD) wanted to go shooting because Jesse and reloaded some shells the night before. Justin and Michael decided that sounded like fun, and Jori and I didn't want to be left behind so we tagged along too. Note to self: next time make sure they've thought this through and we have enough ear plugs/cover things for everyone.
Jesse insisted Jori and I each try to shoot his 45 handgun...HOLY COW!!

Of course, he held on because he didn't want us to drop his gun. :)

The 22 is more my style...I've added one of these babies to my birthday list. Watch out whistle pigs...here I come!

Jesse blew a nice hole in the tire
Thanks Michael, for letting Jori and I shoot your 22. :)

1 comments:

"THE LAWS" said...

that was a fun day!