Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, January 18, 2010

Busy Weekend...

It feels like all we've done around here since Christmas is work. We fixed that this weekend! Friday night Michael, Josh, Justin and I went up to Bogus to try out our new-to-us snowboards we bought ourselves for Christmas. Now remember, we only went once last year and that was a first for both of us! We had a pretty successful evening. Justin and Michael stuck together and Josh got stuck coaching me. (poor Josh!) Josh and I got 4 runs in before we took a break at the lodge for some fries (and I only rolled down end-over-end twice!) After our snack we sent Josh out to board with the big boys and Michael stuck with us on the smaller stuff. We put in another three runs and called it a night.

Saturday afternoon I had lunch planned with the girls from work, after this week we were almost all officially Home Agents so it's nice to get together and catch up. You miss a lot of gossip working from home!

I met the boys at the bottom of the hill after lunch and we headed up for day 2. We were much better Saturday than Friday and even ventured up the Morning Star lift for some serious boarding for our last run. Michael's headed to Reno this weekend so we'll get two weeks for our muscles to recover before heading up again.

Sunday the guys hung around the house and worked with Stella on her skateboarding...(more on that when she gets good!) I went to New Plymouth for the evening and got some scrapbooking done with my mom, Julie and Rene (thanks guys!!). We really don't get together often enough and I don't think any of us had unpacked our stuff from McCall except Julie! It's pretty sad that the event I finished scrapbooking was a trip to San Jose in 2006...wow...talk about needed to catch up!
Here's to a slow week and a speedy recovery from our first boarding trip of the season!

0 comments: