Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Morning...

We spent Christmas morning this year with the laws. It was fun to have all of the law kids (minus Julie) there for Christmas morning to open presents and have breakfast together. I'm a little bummed that I don't have more pictures. I charged my camera battery the night before, and then left it plugged in when we left that morning. Thankfully, Michael dropped it off and had some breakfast with us on his way to meet up with his family! (thanks Michael!)
JD trying to fix Teagen's toy
Braden and Maddie both love the table and chairs Maddie got from Grandma and Grandpa
Grandpa with his "Street Sweeper--Keepin' it Clean!"
Sarah is Jacks' favorite cousin. Guess I need to make a couple more trips to Idaho Falls so next visit he'll love his Aunt Jamie best!

0 comments: