Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Friday, January 8, 2010

Christmas Dinner...

After spending our morning and most of our afternoon with Justin's family we headed to Nyssa for dinner with my family. My cousin Chris and his family were down from north Idaho and it was fun to watch the kids play and get to know each other again.
Faith and Brycen
Grandma Geri's Great Grandkids
Mason, Ashton, Kaden
Brycen, Faith
Who would have thought that Tim and Chris we be the only ones of us cousins with kids?!
Check out this wink! I REALLY wish I could take credit for teaching her this!
The kids had a blast opening all of their gifts...what's better than 3 transformers and a baby!

One more installment of Christmas to come! Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Patty said...

Jamiers.. not only is Faith's wink terrific but her little top is fantastic too. I'm waiting for the next post. :-)