Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow...

I love snow...of course, I'm not the one who has to shovel it either! It hasn't stopped snowing since last night. Justin's out shoveling the sidewalks and driveway. He's not even half done yet and there's already a thin layer of snow over what was already shoveled. It's looking very promising for a white Christmas!

1 comments:

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

you can come visit me! I'll promise you a white Christmas!! Yay for Middleton actually getting snow! :) Love you sis!!