Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Shoes, Shoes, Shoes...

My cousin Sarah designs these amazing shoes. She's a senior in high school and a fantastic artist! You just send her your white canvas shoes, $20 and shipping for her to get them back to you (price for shipping depends on where she's shipping them to) and you can have your own custom Sarah shoes...I love mine!! Each side of the shoes is completely different!
(click on the picture to make them bigger)







If you're interested leave me a comment with your email and I'll either give you Sarah's email or have her email you!

1 comments:

Susan Newman said...

WOW- That's a clean table!!!!