Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Photo of the Year...

When I originally thought about this post I was going to post my favorite picture of 2008...unfortunatelly I couldn't pick just one! So here are my favorites from the past year!

Faith-March

Emma-June Timmy-JuneMason-July Faith-SeptemberEverly-November

Josh-November


Maddie & Braden-November


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pics! Especially the close-up of the little boy with the tear running down his cheek- priceless. How did your home check go? I want details. BTW- the reindeer glasses were from PotteryBarn Kids, where else, I love that place!