Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our First REAL Snow...

We woke up this morning to our first REAL snow of the season! Pictures of just the snow wouldn't be much fun so I let the dogs out. For the record...they dislike snow...A LOT! As soon as I let them out Abby ran right back into the house, leaving snow everywhere, at least she didn't make it past the kitchen rug! It's definitely a snow day. The kind of day you want to sit on the couch in front of the window in your PJ's and watch the snow fall while drinking hot chocolate...unfortunately I've got church at 1 and work at 430...so instead of watching the snow fall, I'll be driving to Boise in it! Welcome Winter!




1 comments:

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

I am feeling this every day now...snow snow go away! haha move to rexburg..it wont be as enjoyable! I miss boise weather..:)