Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Monday, December 22, 2008

OT...

Yep...you read the time stamp right. It's 4:00 am...where am I? At work...yep working overtime. Double time to be exact. I know, surprising, since I don't even like to work my own scheduled shift! That's what happens when a crazy snow storm cancels all of our flights in and out of Seattle (uh-huh...our main hub!), Portland (Horizon's main hub!) and Spokane (another big one for Horizon). Of course almost every flight headed south from the state of Alaska stops in either Seattle or Portland...Right now we have 32 calls on hold in our office (there are two more offices in Seattle and Phoenix with about the same number of calls on hold) which wouldn't be too bad if there were more than 10 agents here to take the calls...and remember it's 4:00 am...that's 3:00 am pacific time (where most of our calls come from)...Why on Earth are people up this time of night calling us...oh, right...their flight's canceled!

3 comments:

Brent and Janeen Carver said...

Jame...i thought you weren't going to go in..Hey its worth the overtime though eh??!! Love you sis..way to be a good sport!

Julz said...

okay so life got a little hectic and funds got a little scarce. So its not set in stone or anything but I believe Andrew and I have decided that we are going to do our "House Hunting" for our anniversary which is on January 3rd, so as far as when we are going to leave is not certain. but I will for sure let you know when we are coming. If you can send me your phone numbers to my email buphant@hotmail.com it will help me keep you up to date on our plans, and I will let you know when we are coming. Can't wait, hope all is well.

Unknown said...

I wish I would've read this sooner I could've hopped in the call line to talk to you during Hunter's feeding. You probably more important people to talk to however!