Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Las Vegas...

A week ago Monday (I can't believe it's only been a week!) we took our last impromptu trip...to Las Vegas with our good friends Jared and Jacque. I can't believe I've worked at Alaska for five years and this is our first trip together with the four of us! We took a 10am flight through Portland to Vegas and got in about 330. We checked into Planet Hollywood and had an AMAZING buffet dinner there...YUM!!

We headed down the strip to the Venetian for a 700 show of Phantom of the Oprah...It was awesome...the theater, the set, the costumes, the special effects it was all so over the top! I would definitely do it again!Then we ran, yep ran, over to the Mirage for a 930 LOVE show by Cirque. Justin's cousin Maggie is in the show and it was also fantastic. Maggie took us for a tour around backstage after the show. It was much bigger than the show in Florida...I want to go back and see this one again because there was so much going on that you couldn't see it all.

Jared and Jacque & Justin and I had to try out the jumping pictures...so all you photographers...what should I have done differently so they weren't so blurry?


Here's to another trip...Hopefully soon with our great friends!!

0 comments: