Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Look-a-Likes...

My mom saved some of the dresses that she had my pictures taken in. We were going through them before Faith was born laughing at them and decided we'd have to put them on Faith at the same age that I wore them and take some pictures...So here are the first two dresses.
3 Months
Faith

Jamie

9 Months
Faith

Jamie
When Jen (Faith's Mom) saw these pictures she was a little sad and said "my little girl doesn't look anything like me!" It's true...Faith looks like a Newman 100%!

1 comments:

Julz said...

Those Pictures of faith are cute! So the Idaho trip is still on, Andrew is just finishing up a couple of jobs in his shop before we can take off. we were going to go this week but it might not be until this weekend or the begining of next week. If you can please send me an email with some numbers to get in touch with you guys so we can keep you updated on our plans. send it to buphant@hotmail.com, thanx. hope you guys are doing well. can't wait to see you two.