Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Tuesday, April 27, 2010

An Afternoon at the Park...

Sunday, April 18th after my mom and I got home from McCall we had a few hours to kill before dinner at Grandma's so we took Faith to the park for a little bit. She loves the slides but was scared of the swing. She got better once she tried the "big girl" swing. And she insisted she didn't need the "baby" swing anymore.
The bridge was a little big for her so she would stand on one end and hold her ams out saying "help" until I came across to get her.

I was trying really hard to get her to say my name before I'd take her across.
Faith: Help
Me: Say Jamie then I'll take you across
Faith: No
Me: Say Jamie
Faith: No



1 comments:

Patty said...

A pink and red polka dot dress... oh, I should have had at least one girl. She is just so sweet and too cute.