Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, April 15, 2010

Emma...


Emma, like her Aunt Janeen, loves candy...more than any kid I know. If she's sitting in the living room and hears the rustle of a candy bag her ears perk up and she's in the kitchen in seconds to make sure she's not missing out. Shortly after Easter she would ask her mom for some leftover Easter candy. Sometimes Julie would give her some from the Easter Bunny's leftovers, and sometimes she would send her upstairs where she knew Emma's Easter basket was hidden away from the other kids. One day this week one of the neighbor boys came over carrying 4 quarters. He came back downstairs a while later with 4 pieces of candy. Turns out Emma was selling her Easter candy to the neighbor kids for a quarter a piece! And it wasn't the good stuff! We stopped by today after school and I offered Emma twenty cents for a piece of candy...she just smiled, rolled her eyes, and sat down on the couch. I guess there's an age restriction to purchase candy from Emma's Candy Stand.

1 comments:

Karli said...

I'm reading the fourth book now in the Jayson series!I just bit the bullet and bought books 3-5 for my brother for his birthday & am enjoying them before his big day! (:

just thought I'd keep you posted!