Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chocolate Cadbury Mini Egg Cookies...

Mmmm...Cadbury mini eggs were REALLY hard to find this Easter. Until we went to Canada...they were ALL OVER! So I picked up a HUGE bag for myself, and one for my friend Jacque. Then our friend Sherri sent me this recipe. What a great way to eat my Cadbury Mini Eggs...wrapped in chocolate cookie!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Those seriously are the best cookies!!

Anna Beal said...

I thought I'd had enough sweets until I saw these pictures!! oOOH yummmy!

Patty said...

You really should have brought me one of these. How about sending me the recipe instead. :)