Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Tuesday, April 20, 2010

McCall...

It's that time again! The Semi-annual trip to McCall to catch up...or at least attempt to...on our scrapbooking! We always have so much fun and this year was no exception. Our group was a lot smaller this time. Just 7 scrapbookers and 1 quilter. I started our trip to Canada from 2009 Friday night when we got up there and it wasn't looking too good when the title page took me 2 hours...but in the end I came out with 34 completed pages. Not only is that a new personal record...but I was able to finish the entire trip! (14 pages for the trip to the Smallville set alone!) I couldn't resist taking a picture of our combined cricut cartridges. Although I'm just now realizing there were two more in my bag that I didn't get out...oops!

Now if I could just bring myself to scrapbook at home between trips to McCall....hmm... Until October!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I see you're reading Hunger Games...loved that book. The second one is just as good, and I'm trying my best waiting patiently until the third one comes out!

Denise Wheeler said...

Wow! You are so good! I need to be better at scrapbooking. I'm so impressed! Thank you for writting on my blog, it meant alot to me! Love to see you guys, We'll let you know when we come down.