Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

We ran into the BSU plane in Seattle...unfortunately it wasn't headed to Boise, but our flight was full so I had enough time to stop on the ramp and get some pictures. :)


When we got home Monday night Justin and I drove over to my mom's to pick up Stella. She was so happy to see us and she grew so much in a week! Her face is getting wider and she's starting to look more and more like a bulldog and not a puppy!

We had such and awesome time in Vancouver but it's always so good to be home!

3 comments:

Karli said...

Hey-your trip looked so fun. We love sushi! We'll have to go out to eat sometime together. Yum!

I get my blog books in the portrait size-I think they are 8x10. I love it and it fits nicely on shelves or as a centerpiece or coffee-table book. They are so fun to have and such a great family journal.

Do you keep in touch with any other children's chorus people? I'd love to get together with you sometime!

And, I loved the first book & am well into the second one, so I'll keep you posted!

Patty said...

Look how happy she is to see you!

Unknown said...

Love the BSU Plane!