Going Private...

Want to know the new, exciting news we have to share? Leave your email in the comments for an invite to our private blog!! temporaryhome4kids.blogspot.com Or email me at temporaryhome4kids@gmail.com. Friends, and friends of friends of friends welcome!





Thursday, April 1, 2010

More Fun at Stanley Park...

After the Aquarium we took a drive around Stanley Park and back to the Totem Poles. These things are pretty amazing. Click here for some cool information about each Totem Pole.

2 comments:

Karli said...

i'm jealous of all your traveling! And, I wasn't at the funeral, but my dad is the stake president and mentioned a Justin Law and I thought of you. Small world! I'm friends with the Spear kids-is he related?

I will look into a Nampa library card. I wonder if they'd waive the fee since we are business owners there?! Thanks!

Jacque Barclay said...

Thats cool. you know one of our good friends from ak who went down to Ricks with us, carves totems and native sculptures. you'll have to check it out. http://www.barrettcarvings.com/